Wednesday, May 13, 2020

When I Was The Only Person Alive On This Planet


Story Blog

One morning I woke up and ask my mom to make my breakfast in 10 minutes I am getting late to college. I will be on the table in 10 minutes. I have done all my prerequisites that are required like brushing, bathing, etc. I went down and the breakfast is not on the table. I again called my mom but mom was not answering. I went to the kitchen but mom was not there. 

I checked every room of the house there was no one. I thought maybe mom has gone to the market. I have taken my bike and went to college. Usually, While going to college. I get a lot of traffic but today I haven’t seen a single vehicle and a single pedestrian. I was shocked. I reached college and what I saw was again unbelievable. Not a single human being was there each and every class was empty, no faculty. I thought maybe the government has told everybody to stay at home due to some problems. Because I don’t watch the news so I was not aware of any such news. 

I again went home and started searching my mom if she has arrived but she was not there. I went to the market. No people are there not even a single dog. I went to my father's office to check but not a single office was open. I got scared. I went back home and switch on the TV. If there is any news. After starting the T.V I got a pop-up message on screen all the channels are shut down. I was scratching my head. I don’t know what was happening. I thought maybe I’m the only person who is alive on this planet. I was very hungry. I went to the store but all stores are closed. 

I plucked some fruits from someone’s garden and reduced my hunger. My mind suddenly clicked that I haven’t checked my phone. I went back home and when I opened the phone. The phone was working properly but there was no internet and network. I got irritated by these things. After one day a miracle happened, I saw a girl while I was exploring the city. She was very beautiful. 

She came to me and asked are you alive. He touched me and checked if I am alive because the same thing happened with her that happened with me. She also has not seen anyone. I asked her what’s your name she replied Samantha. She asked me my name. I replied John. Then we spend the whole day chatting and my hunger is quite satisfied as she cooked very delicious dishes for me.

 The next day we decided to visit different places. We visited different beaches and cities. In the evening we decided to visit a waterfall, we went there and Samantha was very happy. I don’t know what happened to me but her happiness was making me twice happier. We are at a peak from where the waterfall starts. She went near to the water and started playing with fishes and suddenly her leg slipped and she was about to fall in the waterfall I went so fast towards her and hold her hand. 

She was at the edge of the waterfall about to fall and I was holding her hand she was screaming please take me up due to the water on my hand. My hand started slipping and after few minutes I somehow manage to take her up. And I said thank god you are safe. I don’t know what happened to her she pushed me in the waterfall. John why are you watching at that tree from so long my friend asked me. I said nothing. We went to class. 

And One new girl admission came to our class I was shocked she was the same girl who pushed me in that waterfall. I was so scared I went back home and asked my parents to change my college. The college was changed but the memory is still in my mind. [Clapping sound] I said thank you for listening to my story. Actually, I was demonstrating one incident of my life in front of the audience.

1 comment:

Crime Thriller Story Of An Old Man

An old man came to the police station and started saying I am a criminal arrest me. The police asked what happen, old man, what you h...