Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Suspense Thriller Story | Read The full Story

Story Blog

The boy was running because the cops were following him. The boy entered into the jungle the cops are saying hey boy stop you can't escape from us. The boy started running more faster. He ran and ran and reached the endpoint and stopped. He saw a big river 40 ft down and he was at the peak. He was in big trouble after a few minutes all the cop’s arrived and one of the cops said: Now where you will go? One cop made a movement to catch that boy and the boy jumped from the mountain. All the cops saw that it’s a big mountain and they thought he can’t survive so they get back to their office. After some time that boy came out of the river. He got some wounds. He was a good swimmer. 

Then he entered the jungle place. This jungle was a very new place from him as he never came out from his home. He was looking at every part of the jungle very surprisingly. He started walking more deeper into that jungle and saw some people living there. He has seen such people in cartoon’s and he has a perception that if he will go there they will eat him so he parted his way. 

He was just a 14-year-old kid. The sun was about to die and he decided to take some fruits as there were a lot of trees which are having fruits. He only took those fruits who he was aware of. The night has started and he was feeling really cold. He got a tree with big leaves he plucked 5-10 leaves from that tree. He was exhausted so, he decided to sleep. He spreads the big leaves like a bed and slept on it. The next morning he woke up and started crying after some time he stopped. 


He gets up and started running if he can get away to the city but he was unable to find any path He was very disappointed. He heard some noise from the back of the tree. He went near the tree and started peeping and was very curious to know from where those sound is coming. He saw no one was there he takes his eyes down and what he sees is the two snakes fighting with each other. 


He got scared he thought there will be more wild animals. After a few days, he was still searching for a way to the city. He saw one jeep going from the jungle. He chanted for help but the jeep driver didn’t hear it. The next he went to that same place at the same time now he can see the jeep coming towards him. He chanted stop. I need help. One of the forest officers came out of that jeep and said hey boy what are you doing in this dangerous jungle.


The boy replied sir, my name is James. I am in this jungle for 7 days. I was finding the way to the city but I didn’t find and I saw you jeep so chanted for help. The forest officer asked James :
“Where are your parents? And how you entered this jungle” James replied: Sir, it is a big story can I get some water first. Forest officer said get inside the jeep. After drinking the water. James asked the officer where are we going. The forest officer said towards the city. James said my parents are dead sir. 

Everything was going great sir. One morning some people in the cop’s uniform entered my house and murdered my parents. I was downplaying with my friends and I just went to take my water bottle and saw them murdering my parents they ran behind me so I ran faster. I don’t know sir why they killed my parents. I don’t know how many miles I ran. I get inside this jungle and when they caught me due to fear of death I jumped into the river as I am a good swimmer. After seven days I saw you.


This was my story, sir. The forest officer asked him you remember the faces of those cop’s the boy replied no sir. The forest officer taken him to the orphanage and registered his name and get back to his work. After 10 years he was now studying in one of the reputed colleges in Mumbai. After returning from college he saw one of the neighbors of his old house. He went towards her asked her aunty you remember me I used to play with your son the aunt replied no who are you? James replied aunty I am James. Aunt after scratching her mind oh! James, you are still alive I thought you also got murdered that day as the cops have taken 3 bodies from the house.


James was shocked at how it can be three bodies. He asked aunt that if she knows the reason behind that murder. The aunt replied no I didn’t know anything about it. James started thinking more about it as he wanted to take revenge so badly. But he was unable to find any clue. He called one of his cop friends and tell him the complete story. His cop friend replied we can catch them as you said they were cops who killed your parents James replied I am not sure if they were cops or someone who is wearing those cop’s uniform. His friend said you remember their face James replied yes.


His friend said Ok then I will send a sketch artist at your place tomorrow. Send me all the sketches and will check them in our database. If anything found I will inform you. The next day James send him the sketches within a week his friend was ready with the results. His friend said you will be shocked by the sketch results. James said what happened, tell me clearly. His friend replied all the sketches that you send me are killed in the encounter 20 years ago in the case of drug dealing. James replied what are you saying, man. I am very sure about these sketches. How can this even possible. James was so irritated and after some time he said someone is trying to fool me. I have to solve this case.


His cop friend said I am leaving now if you need any help call me I will be there. James started to think in the flashback if he was missing something. No, he said to himself I am not missing anything. He researched every portion but didn’t get anything then he decided to go the Banglore where all this incident happened. He stayed there for months. And one day he saw one of the guys who murdered his parents as a beggar. James went to him and started beating him and asked him why you killed my parents the beggar replied who are you? James tells him the whole story and the beggar scratched his mind and said no don’t know anything James again hit him hard and said tell me the truth. 


The beggar said we don’t know anything, sir, one day one man come to our five groups of a beggar and told us to do the murder and he will give us a lot of money. After doing the murder he said you have left that kid unfinished so he had not given any money to us. And we are still beggars. James asked him do you know how he looks? The beggar replied yes. James called his cop friend and told him about everything and the sketch was ready.

After looking at the sketch James was shocked. The sketch was of the forest officer. He went to the forest officer with his police friend and he asked him why did you kill my parents. The forest officer replied who are your parents. I don’t know them. James was about to beat him but he stopped as the forest officer has saved him from the jungle. James told him the whole story and said you will be in jail I am filing a case against you. The forest officer replied yes, I killed your parents. Because they killed my wife and daughter. Your parents were the chief of child trafficking in India.

My wife caught them as she was a journalist. She has the complete video clip. In the morning, She was going with my daughter and your parents got to know about the clip the murdered both of them and that Pendrive was also destroyed. I have gone to various police stations to file a report but nothing happened. I was not that rich I don’t have money to hire shooter’s so I made a plan to kill them with beggars I told beggars that I will give them money but I don’t have money. After the murder, I told them you missed that boy so I will not give you money. I was aware that you will be in the jungle. 

Daily I used to come to the jungle. One day I got you. I don’t want to kill you as your parents were the culprits. The forest officers accepted his crime and sent to prison for 20 years. While the officer going to the prison James asked him where did he manage that third body he said that the third body is a dummy body he stole it from the hospital. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crime Thriller Story Of An Old Man

An old man came to the police station and started saying I am a criminal arrest me. The police asked what happen, old man, what you h...