Sunday, May 17, 2020

Crime Thriller Story Of An Old Man



An old man came to the police station and started saying I am a criminal arrest me. The police asked what happen, old man, what you have done and why you are calling yourself a criminal. The old man said I haven’t done anything, arrest me otherwise I will do something.

The police thought maybe he is mentally abnormal. The old man started going to the police station every day with the same words I am criminal, arrest me. He visited the police station constantly for a month and after one month he stopped going to the police station after 15 days he entered the police station and said the same thing I am criminal, arrest me.

The police officer ignored him. The very next day all the news channels have the news that one compartment of the jail has blasted by the bomb. When police were asked about the blast they have nothing to say. Police started investigating the case after 2 months one more blast happened in jail compartment but this time it was in Delhi. The first blast was in UP.

The police were unable to find the culprit again after 2 months one more blast in jail of Bihar. This case was handover to the CBI as police were unable to solve this case. CBI started their investigation and asked various questions to the police. One of the police told the CBI officer about that old man. CBI started finding that old man. After 2 months one more blast in jail of Maharashtra.

CBI found the common link between these jails was that old man and get to know that the old man has visited all the stations whose jail was burst, and the old man said the same stuff ‘I am criminal, arrest me’ everywhere. One more common thing that CBI found was the Compartment of jail that is burst were allotted to rapists. The CBI caught that old man, The old man said I told you to arrest me.

In the interrogation with that old man, the CBI found that the old man’s daughter was brutally raped and murdered 8 years ago but the culprits were in jail so he killed them first with blasting the compartment of the jail. Then that old man collected information about all the rapes happened and went to a different area and killed rapist with the same sequence.

He was arrested and sent to prison for 12 years as he was considered abnormal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crime Thriller Story Of An Old Man

An old man came to the police station and started saying I am a criminal arrest me. The police asked what happen, old man, what you h...